Conference Dates: May 18th – 21st 2023
This retreat style event will combine a quality networking opportunity in a scenic area with receiving a year’s worth of continuing education credits that qualifies for NCTRC’s Behavioral Health Specialty Track. This with Bradford Woods amenities, lake, and cabin style accommodations will make this an event to remember!
Because we want to provide a quality, intimate networking/educational event we are limiting attendance to the first 50 people who sign up. If we fill up all 50 spots we will open a waitlist for people who can fill any spots that open up before the conference.
After a very successful first conference in May of 2022, the SMART CE Retreat is back by popular demand! Check out some of the testimonials from last year! 🙂
This is amazing. not alone for CEUs but for your own self care. such a wonderful experience and met so many great people with the same goal and passions.
This is the first time I have been to any type of conference or learning retreat related to rec therapy, and I gotta say that the SMART CE Retreat set the bar high! It didn’t feel like a classroom-type experience, but rather it felt more like a camp with our best buds and a learning experience on top of it all! Everyone clicked so well right off the bat, and we built very strong connections with each other from all across the country from CA to MA. We did so many fun things and laughed so dang hard from the sessions, the activities, and each other! I couldn’t be more thankful for our down-to-earth leaders and fellow RT/TR colleagues!!! Love you guys and can’t wait to join the next event! Miss y’all already!
Attended the Smart CEU Hub retreat at Bradford Woods. I have been to many conferences, this is by far the best I’ve ever attended. The education sessions were stellar, the networking opportunities were top notch, and the location was outstanding! Well run and super professional. I highly recommend!
Step 1: Registration/Payment*Spots limited to the first 50 people who sign up. Reserve your spot now!
- Admission to the SMART CE Retreat for 3 days (Typical cost is approx $300-$425 at most conferences)
- Room and board for 3 days (Typical cost is approx $300-$400 at most conferences)
- Includes meals starting with dinner Thursday through breakfast Sunday (Typical cost is approx is $120-$200 total at most conferences)
- 10 clock hours of NCTRC pre-approved Behavioral Health Speciality Track CEUs (Can be applied to specialty cert, CTRS cert, or both)
- Activities and networking opportunities provided by the event (Cost can vary depending on the activity)
*Please Read: Indiana University Universal Guest Policies
View The Tenative SMART CE Retreat 2023 Brochure Below:
Step 2: Please Fill Out The Information Form Below