Our mission at SMART CEUs Hub is simple…
“To bridge the gap in Recreational Therapy education after graduation.”
We accomplish this by providing the best Recreational Therapy continuing education opportunities taught by Recreational Therapy experts on demand and at affordable prices to the largest audience of Recreational Therapists in the industry.
At SMART CEUs Hub we host the largest NCTRC pre-approved CE library available with over 240 clock hours (and growing!) of pre-developed courses. Each course that ends up on the site goes through a rigorous review process which includes visual/formatting reviews, content reviews, and CE reviews by NCTRC before ever being listed. Our SMART Instructors are Recreational Therapists who go through an interview process prior to being hired and they earn a guaranteed residual monthly income for each course that they create. This means not only are you learning from RTs, you are helping RTs earn a side income/keeping it in the family.
Wondering what else makes us different from other CE providers? Check out the list below:
- We have the largest user base of any Recreational Therapy CE provider with over 4000 current customers using our services to get their required CEUs. This is about 20% of all RTs in the United States and Canada!
- We have a team of 20 SMART Instructors who are experts in their respective niches of Recreational Therapy! We also have 5 others who work in admin type roles so that we can provide, not only the best education, but also the best customer service.
- We believe that RT entrepreneurship is one of the strongest tools we have to increase awareness and demand for our profession. We support the largest network of TR entrepreneurs in the industry through our TR Entrepreneur Connection Facebook group, our Rec Therapy Business Masterclass, and through education at conferences throughout the nation about RT business skills.
- We partner with RT state professional membership organizations to help them to increase their membership numbers by providing incentives for RTs who are members on discounted CE through us.
- We are the only RT continuing education provider to have a contract with the US Federal Government and the US Marines.
- We believe in encouraging more RTs to get advanced degrees to become college professors as we are experiencing a shortage. Because of this belief we provide (Qty: 2) $2500 IUB School of Public Health SMART Scholarships each year to RTs getting their doctorate degrees through Indiana University’s Recreational Therapy PhD program. To apply for the scholarship: https://publichealth.indiana.edu/student-portal/financial-support/fellowships/index.html
- We co-created the ultimate Rec Therapy resources website called the Rec Therapy Directory (rectherapydirectory.com) where you can find jobs, an interventions library, a TR merch shop, a blog, and much more!
Wife/Social Media Expert
Eryn Friedman Sinclair
Jo Anne Kikel
MA, CTRS, NASM-CPT
SMART Newsletter Creator/Course Reviewer/Email Marketer
Valerie Lazzara Mould
SMART CE Retreat Coordinator/SMART Instructor
SMART Sponsorship Coordinator/SMART Instructor
MA, BA, CTRS